Friday, January 11, 2013

Meet our son Austin

                                          

                                                  Austin

Austin is my serious boy! He is goal driven and an Honor Roll student. He works hard and plays hard! Aussie is 14 years old and itching to get his permit. He is excited about the adoption and asks about our progress everyday. I'm sure he thinks he'd have the paperwork done by now! lol! ;)  He is also my softy.... he asks me everyday how my day was and if I need anything. He gets so concerned when I am sick and is a great listener! He worries about me almost as much as I worry about him! Austin is a Freshman in High School. He is an outdoor boy and likes to be out with his Dad shooting pellet guns, riding four wheelers, fishing and boating. He has made us both extremely proud!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment