Sunday, December 15, 2013

We Pray...

We received Marty's passport Friday so I added his number to our paperwork and printed it out for our dossier. We are waiting for USCIS to get back to us on our Federal Fingerprinting appointments. Once we receive that and our approval letter we can compile everything together, have it notarized and apostilled and sent off to Ukraine. Then more waiting.... fundraising....worrying...waiting...
 Baby Gage turned 3 months old. He is such a cutie! He is learning how to use his hands and I love watching him stare at them and attempt to grab the toys hanging from his floor mat. I'm sure he will be skilled at building things and fixing things like his Daddy and big brother Austin. I imagine him with Dunham and Edgar, the three of them in their super hero jammies wrestling in the living room, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and making a mess in their playroom. Those thoughts are blessings to cut through the dark cloud of uncertainty brewing in Ukraine.
 I am so proud of the Ukraine people, I pray they will be able to establish the type of Democratic freedom we take for granted every day. I am frightened for them and the fight that lies ahead. I am terrified for our boys and the other lost children of Ukraine. Will there be a freeze on adoption? Will we be one of those families grieving the loss of children we are already so emotionally invested in? It is these thoughts that shake my faith and draw me to God. I pray. What else can I do? I pray for strength, understanding, peace, safety, guidance, blessings, funding, patience, and the freedom of the Ukraine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment