Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gift from God

Sweet sweet "Ernie". I never imagined so many people were praying for you. You have quite the fan club here in the U.S. I looked up your Ukrainian name today..... it means "Gift from God". Oh dear son you have no idea how true that is! I cant remember the first time I saw your face on Reece's Rainbow. You have always just..... been there. I am told you are a quiet boy. Maybe that is why it took so long to get your foolish mommy's attention? Once you had it...you haunted my dreams, drowned out my thoughts and burned your image deep in my soul. I could not breath until I committed to you and I cannot rest until I hold you in my arms! I know you will find joy in our home. I know you will find friends, fun, comfort and love. You will forever be a beloved member of a family. Your brothers will be your best friends and your Daddy will protect you. As your mommy I promise to teach you things, kiss your boo boos, defend you and occasionally reprimand you. I promise I will always have time for hugs and kisses and playing fort, legos, and wrestling! (your brothers really like wrestling!) We will go to Disney, go camping, go swimming and Birthday Parties! and some of those parties will be just for you! I will be dreaming of tucking you in and kissing you goodnight. Until then sweet son, I send my kisses on Angel wings.... sweet dreams!

                                                            Our Beloved Son......


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jennifer,
    I am sitting in the office at work. I am supposed to work but can't because I am having tears in my eyes.
    Ernie has a family coming! Your family. THIS.IS.SO.BEAUTIFUL.
    Please know, that Ernie (and Mirabel) has a big fan in Switzerland too. Thank you. Thank you so much.
    A hug from accross the atlantic.
    Bettina

    PS: I added your blog to my reading list - so if you feel like someone in Europe is stalking your blog. It's most probably me.

    ReplyDelete