Friday, November 22, 2013

Bringing Home Edgar?

Yes! Edgar! Our Home Study approved us for two. God has approved us for two! What did we do to earn such favor with our heavenly father? How can we possibly be the ones chosen to raise these two incredible little boys? I have no idea! but I am not about to mess it up! We are madly in love with these boys, this process, and the new life God has prepared for all of us. I have lived too many years dissatisfied with life. Like a fish out of water I was uncomfortable, unhappy, near death. I saw the water but chose to stay in the grass instead. The grass is full of others floundering around, gasping for air, dissatisfied. The grass was beautiful, the sky blue, the breeze lovely. I was miserable. The realization? I cannot pretend to be happy. I cannot be all that God created me to be outside of the water. As we take the plunge and navigate the twists and turns of our journey. We realize there is no control, but there is some predictability. We are expecting His Grace and Blessings.
                    Please pray for Dunham and Edgar's safe keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment