Tuesday, November 12, 2013

hi ho hi ho.......

 
Started back to work yesterday. I've never enjoyed it so much! I am feeling incredibly blessed and everyday that I work is one more day and one more dollar closer to holding Dunham! Everyone must think I am crazy! I have been cooped up in the house for some time... I must look odd walking around with a giant smile and pictures of my babies. Although I imagine they must be thinking I've had too much coffee, I cannot help but be passionate about saving Dunham. How can I be nonchalant, or casual? There is a life at stake and he is my son!  I wonder what he is doing right now? Is he happy? sad? in pain?  I cannot wait to see Baby Gage and Dunham playing together. The very thought of it fills my heart with joy! I can only imagine how I will feel when they are both here, in my arms!
I offered to get my older kids at least one thing they wanted or needed for Christmas, thinking perhaps I was too hasty. They flat out refused! My son said they had already discussed it and the only thing he wanted was Dunham! This coming from a 15 year old boy? I am so proud of him. As I write this he is rocking Baby Gage. I know he will make an amazing big brother to Dunham as well! When I watch my older children holding him, making faces for him and talking baby talk I know that going back to work to help finance Dunham's adoption isn't neglecting Gage. He is either with his daddy, sister, brother, and if they aren't available he will be at his aunties or grandmas! I am so blessed to have so many people to love and support him! It would be selfish to keep him all to myself! After all he is "their" baby too!
So I am going to enjoy my time out of the house. I really do love marketing and visiting with all of the different offices. They pull their baby pictures out too, their nieces and nephews and grandkids. I just love it! They ask me questions about Dunham, Ukraine, and  the adoption. They tell me their experiences with Down Syndrome. Many of them are nurses and they are a wealth of information. The medical field is full of benevolent people that love others! They care for them everyday. So if I must be away from my family. I cant imagine a more compassionate, group of people to share my adoption journey with.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment